Age-Less Body Pilates Studio Policies
We are dedicated to providing a save, pleasant and healthy environment for all our Pilates clients.
The following Age-Less Body Pilates Studio registration, payment and studio policies are provided in order to help make your experience a positive one. Please read carefully:
- Payment must be made in advance or at the first class.
due to inclement weather follow Lake Oswego School District closures.
Please follow us on Facebook for up-to-the-minute information on class schedules, information and cancellations.
- All fees are non-transferable and refundable only upon class-cancellation.
- 24 hour notice to the main office is required to cancel or reschedule a private, semi-private, or small group class. Contact us.
- Clients will be charged the full price of their session for all late and missed appointments.
- Due to scheduling commitments, we cannot run appointments overtime.
- There will be a $25 charge for all NSF checks.
- Schedule is subject to change. A prorated refund will be given if a class is cancelled for the term.
Missed Mat Classes – Missed mat classes may be made up within the session only – no later. There are no refunds for missed classes. Class cancellations due to inclement weather follow Lake Oswego school closures.
Food – NO food, drink or gum in the studios or lobby. Food may be eaten in the lobby on the main floor.
Contact Age-Less Body Pilates Studio for more information.
(Please read carefully) As a participant at the Academy of Ballet & Dance Arts (ABDA) classes, Age-Less Body Pilates Studio, and/or any Goldthwaite Studios LLC related-activities (including rehearsals and performances), I am aware of the nature of the activities, and accept that there are inherent risks in any such activities and that physical contact is often required for instruction. I therefore release the owner and instructors of ABDA and Age-Less Body Pilates Studio and Goldthwaite Studios LLC from all responsibility and liability for any and all personal injuries or other claims, and/or monetary compensation. Participants, visitors and/or parents/guardians of any minor, authorize the owner, instructors and employees of ABDA and Age-Less Body Pilates Studio and Goldthwaite Studios LLC to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident or emergency. Photos taken during programs, classes or at the ABDA may be used for promotional purposes and other dance/artistic-related purposes. Registration for group classes is for the entire term. Payment of fees and participation in these classes and programs shall constitute acceptance of this liability waiver, terms of registration, medical and photography release.
Thank you for choosing the Academy of Ballet & Dance Arts and
Age-Less Body Pilates Studio!